DIGITAL AUTOMATIC KARL FISCHER TITRATION APPARATUS
Model : 1760
Microprocessor K.F Moisture Titrator with built-in magnetic stirrer, Auto computation of moisture in ppm, %age and mg of water. Storage of date, time batch no. & final results of 20 titrations. K.F. Reagent dispensing by motorised process. Final results are flashed on 8 digit digital display. External printer attachment facility available. MICROPROCESSOR K.F. MOISTURE TITRATOR, Model 1760 is the finest volumetric titrator available. It uses the latest microcontroller technology to give enhanced accuracy and reproducibility. The titrator eliminates the use of conventional delicate and fragile glass burettes and plunger systems. It uses a highly sensitive motorized dispensing system for precise control of titrant volumes. This titrator analyses the moisture content in liquid samples, powder, fine particles and fiber samples that are soluble in alcohol or solvents. The moisture content is displayed in ppm, % age and mg H O. The system has 24 soft touch membrane type keys for ease of operation. Complete numeric keypad is provided so as to comfortably need the values of samples, density, titer factor, date, time etc. The end point indication is given by both visual LED and audible alarm. The titrator has the facility for automatically calculating the titer factor of the Karl Fischer reagent. It uses the repeated averaging method so as to give the most accurate titer value. It has the storage facility of date, time, batch no. and final results of 20 titrations using the FIFO method. The internal battery backup provision has been made to store the results and other titration parameters for a minimum of 1 month even if the instrument is switched OFF. Provision for external printer attachment is available so that any of the stored results can be printed even at a later stage.
VEEGO/MATIC- MD(Ex) Easy to operate fully automatic Karl Fischer Titrator Dispensing unit for uninterrupted Operations. LCD display screen for user Friendly operations. Result in Percent, PPM and mg of H2O. Factor mode: Calculates the Average Factor Supports two methods for factor: Water and DST. Range: 50 PPM to 100% Parallel port printer interface.
VEEGO MATIC - MD, AUTOMATIC DIGITAL KARL FISCHER TITRATORS
Easy to operate fully automatic Karl Fischer Titrator Dispensing unit for uninterrupted Operations. LCD display screen for user Friendly operations. Result in Percent, PPM and mg of H2O. Factor mode: Calculates the Average Factor Supports two methods for factor: Water and DST. Range: 50 PPM to 100% Parallel port printer interface.
The model VEEGO/MATIC – D is Digital Automatic Karl Fischer
Titrator designed for accurate estimation of moisture contents in Various samples. The instrument is having a Magnetic Stirrer and Motorized Dispenser for addition of Karl Fischer Reagent. A backlit LCD. Display and Keyboard on front panel make the instrument user.
Microcontroller based titrator suitable for Aqueous/Non-Aqueous, Red-Ox titrations.Valve less dispenser suitable to handle various titrants. Various Modes such as Blank, Normality, and Sample Test. Suitable for TAN and TBN analysis as per ASTM standards.
• Combined Titrator for Potentiometric & Karl Fischer titrations for accurate moisture estimation. .
• Supports both Water and DST method for Factor determination.
• Results in Percentage, PPM and mg of H2O. · Wide Range of Moisture Detection; 50 PPM to 100%.
• Drift Control: Automatic Drift Compensation.
• Titration Modes: Potentiometric and, Karl Fischer.
• Instrument suitable for Potentiometric titrations.
• Suitable for TAN /TBN titrations as per various ASTM Methods.
• Incorporated with maintenance free metering pump.
• Valve less Dispenser suitable to handle various titrants.
• Titrant can be changed within no time.
• Cumbersome Piston Burette is eliminated for ease of operation.
• Several titrations can be carried out without the need of refilling the titrant
• Eliminates the need of separate dispenser for different titrants.
• Single, Double and Multi Peak (up to 10) Titration facility.
• Password protection facility provided.
• Water content measuring range: 50 PPM to 100% with appropriate sample quantity.
• End Point Confirmation Time: 20 sec fixed. · mV range: 0 mV to + 4000 mV.
• Dispensing resolution: 0.01 ml. · Memory Storage: 100 Test Methods’ Data.
• Printer: Parallel Interface for 80 Columns Dot Matrix Printer.
• Display: 256 x 64 LCD Backlit Graphic Display.
• Input: 4 x 4 Feather Touch Key Board + PS -2/PC Keyboard.
• Operating Conditions
• Temperature: 5 - 40 0C.
• Humidity: Less than 85 % RH, Non condensing