Programmable instrument designed to maintain 1°C/min, heating rate at the time of melting point for the highest accuracy.Heating rate is precisely controlled by Microprocessor circuit & is equipped with silicon oil bath. Suitable for determination of Melting point, Melting range & Boiling points.Additionally equipped with colour monitor and high resolution camera. Precise & accurate observation of samples, due toenlarge image on monitor. Printer interface is provided.
• The VMP – CM model is incorporated with a color camera and a color monitor to observe the minute physical transition in the sample under test with ease.
• The self-explanatory tactile keyboard enables the operator to adjust the speed of the stirrer and select a particular test according to the product name.
• Facility to select melting point or boiling point test type.
• Memory provision for storage of 99 product names with their expected melting point.
• Memory provision for storage of 25 product names with their expected boiling point.
• Accessorized with a graphic LCD screen displaying simple instructions for operation of the apparatus.
• Provision for unknown/new product evaluation.
• Validation program for standard samples.
• Memory to store approximately 150 test records.
• On line printing facility available.
• Off line printing facility features selective printing as per date and product.
• Settable speed of the stirrer via keyboard.
• Validation program for standard samples like Vanillin, Acetanilide and Caffeine is incorporated.
• Password protection at different level.
• Temperature range: Room temperature +2 °C - 300 °C.
• Heating Media: Silicon Oil.
• Accuracy: 0.3 – 0.5 °C.
• Temperature resolution: 0.1 °C.
• Heating rate: 1 °C/minute (Starts from set temperature – 10 °C).
• No of capillary tubes:1 for Melting Point/ 1 for Boiling Point.
• Temperature sensor: Pt – 100.
• Heater: Immersion Type.
• Capillary: length -75 mm; Diameter: 1.4 – 1.6 mm.
• Display: 240 x 64 Graphic LCD.
• Input: 4 x 4 Tactile Keyboard + PS - 2 Keyboard.
• Printer: Parallel Interface for 80 Columns Dot Matrix Printer.
• Dimension (W x L x H): 38 x 42 x 38 cm.
• Weight: 15 Kg.
• Power Supply: 230V, 50Hz, 500 W.
Programmable instrument designed to maintain 1°C/min, heating rate at the time of melting point for the highest accuracy. Heating rate is precisely controlled by Microprocessor circuit & is equipped with silicon oil bath. Suitable for determination of Melting point, Melting range & Boiling points